Working side-by-side, our father and daughter orthodontists will create a treatment plan that’s tailored to you. Your plan will address your clinical situation, as well as your aesthetic concerns, and emphasize efficiency, comfort, and the strongest smile results.
Along with our wonderful team members, we’ve created a friendly and welcoming practice that patients and their families love visiting. We even have old-fashioned pinball machines and video games for patients, siblings, and even parents in our reception area!
As a family-oriented practice, we care for our patients as we would members of our own family: with respect, compassion, and professionalism. We want you to finish treatment with a smile you love, and to have loved every step of the orthodontic journey.
Convenient Online Services
With just the simple click of a mouse our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login and would like to begin viewing your account information online, please click here to sign up for your own personal account.
Drs. Clark and our team promise to:
- Deliver quality, patient-focused care that creates exceptional smiles.
- Provide treatment in a welcoming, supportive environment, where you feel at home from the minute you step through our doors.
- Establish open communication and build trust, ensuring you’re happy with all parts of your treatment.
- Be efficient with your time, respecting that you have a busy life and don’t want to be kept waiting. We’ll try to schedule visits at times that work for you and manage our schedule so you’re seen on time and never feel rushed.
- Be responsible with your money, recommending only treatments that are appropriate for your needs. We’ll also work with you to maximize your insurance benefits and find financial arrangements that work with your budget.
- Be attentive to your unique needs and expectations and responsive to your concerns.
Our family looks forward to being your orthodontic providers, helping you develop the healthy, beautiful smile that will transform your life!